Are the health care employees of your facility able to respond quickly and appropriately to an emergency? Being prepared for an emergency or disaster situation needs to be a part of every Health Care Employee of a Long Term Care facility’s orientation.
NEVCO ID HCAF16 | Running Time 45:01| Release Year 2008 | 3 CE Contact Hours
This program includes:
- Difference between emergency and disaster
- Preparation measures for an emergency
- Hazards in the Facility that could lead to falls
- Reporting an incident properly
- Risk factors in the Facility that could lead to an emergency