Is your Home Health Aide able to respond quickly and appropriately to an emergency? Being prepared for an emergency or disaster situation needs to be a part of every Home Health Aides orientation.
This program includes:
- Difference between emergency and disaster
- Preparation measures for an emergency
- Hazards in the home that could lead to falls
- Reporting an incident properly
- Risk factors in the home that could lead to an emergency
NEVCO ID HCAH16 | Running Time 21:50| Release Year 2014 | 3 CE Contact Hours